Thursday, January 2, 2014

two canvases


Hi all!

Today I want to share my last blogpost for Imaginarium Designs.
It has been an amazing adventure and I absolutely loved to work with all of the gorgeous chipboards.
A HUGE thank you to the ID Team for the opportunity to be part of this fabulous team!

I made these two canvases:





The chippies got a coat of gesso and some ink on the edges.






Clock Face IDS0006

Denise's Flourish 1 Large IDDD0001

Butterfly Border 1 IDB0013

Other products used:
13 Arts: Modeling Paste
13 Arts: Gesso
13 Arts: Glass filler
13 Arts: Plastic filler
13 Arts: Pearl Mist
13 Arts: Paint
13 Arts: Flowers and twigs
13 Arts: Metal corners
Prima Marketing: metal plate
paint brushes
cheesecloth
metal handle from my stash


And here is my second canvas:

For this canvas I cut the border in half.







IDP0076

Border IDB0001

Other products used:
Tattered Angels: Glimmermist
Golden: Fiber Paste
13 Arts: Gesso
Handmade: Crocheted flowers
Prima Marketing: Flowers
Mini beads

Let me end this long post by wishing you all 
a happy, healthy AND creative 2014!!!

Hugs
Ingrid xxx

5 comments:

  1. They are both totally gorgeous! Your canvases are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these two canvases are Stunningly Scrumdiddlyumptuously Gorgeous, I love them both".

    Hugs
    Rhonda A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work, love your canvas work. Sorry to see you leave but I'll be following your beautiful work my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Both canvases are breathtaking, ii would love having either one to display in my home. Just gorgeous colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete