Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Canvas

Hi everyone! Sonia here with your after Christmas blog post. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas filled with love and laughter and of course, way too much eating of those delicious Christmas goodies! Hopefully you have a bit of free time for some scrapping before everything goes back to normal routines after the New Year festivities. 
I had a little bit of time to have a play to create a Christmas canvas that can get my decorations off to a head start for next year! When you create these canvases you can keep to a general Christmas theme like I have here or you can replace the images with photos to personalise your creation.

'Christmas Canvas'


Imaginarium Designs products used: Oval Frames (IDT0002), Stars Board (IDT0036) and I Believe in Santa (IDP0219)



The chipboard has been heat embossed in white to create a soft look to the canvas. The white, soft blue and pops of red work so well together.


I have popped some vintage Christmas images into my frames, however you can easily pop in some precious family photos to create a fun Christmas keepsake.


Enjoy your New Year and I hope you get some fabulous creating time in
Sonia x


1 comment:

  1. Hello! !
    I wish that you may also spend your time with your loved ones.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete