Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Wishes with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you all have had a wonderful Christmas and you have created special family memories.
The celebrations are still continuing on in our household with other family members we didn't spend Christmas day with as it gets hard to spread ourselves everywhere.

Due to the lead up to Christmas and the end of School year I have had no time to scrap. I am really looking forward to having some downtime over January and spending some time in the craft room.
I thought that I would share a few of my favourite projects that I have created for Imaginarium Designs in the last two years instead of something new.


April 2016

This layout I just love, not only is it of one of my nieces but I love the pop of yellow and butterflies.





I used a stencil and texture paste to soften the paper and added drips of yellow twinking H20's.

The ID chipboard  Clock Frame , LeavesTitle, has been coloured using Tim Holtz distress paint.

 

February 2016

This layout is one that has one of my most loved photos of my younger son Jack and are now passed beloved Max. The two of these ratbags had a wonderful relationship and just adored one another and were certainly best friends. 






Chipboard used for my layout - My Best Friend , Embellishments, and Nats Hearts 1.
I used an aged embossing powder to colour the chipboard.


February 2017

This layout is of my oldest son Ben. I just love that innocent smile. He has changed so much since this photo was taken. He is now a teenager and it is certainly  fun and sometimes not so fun journey! But I love him just the same.




I  created a mixed media background using strips of paper, washi tape, colour ink sprays, chalkboard paint and stamps.
I heat embossed the chipboard using an aged embossing powder and a white powder. 
Heat embossing chipboard is my favourite technique to use on chipboard.


 

Well I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the very Best wishes for the 2018 New Year.

Until next time..happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment