Sunday, March 11, 2018

Chipboard & Paint!

Hi Chipboard Fans!

Wendy here from Wicked Lady Cards this month I have gone back to my favourite colour combo's - browns & creams with a pop of colour!  So this month I decided to use some paints with my chipboard because I love the simplicity using paint and the coverage is great I like to apply a couple coats just for a really nice finish. I am over my break-up with flowers I have let them back into my stash!!!






So below I have taken some photos to show you exactly what products I used to achieved the looks for the chipboard.





Lastly some up close photos of the chipboard!





Thank for stopping by, the details of the chipboard I have used is below.

Keep Creating! 

Wendy


The flourish on the Sugar Plum card is a new design.

Product - Denise's Art Deco
IDD0027

Product - You & Me
IDP0023


Product - Leaves & Circles
IDFL0008


No comments:

Post a Comment